National Association for Education of Young Children (1991)
Early Childhood Teacher Certification
New York State Office of Education Performance Review
National Association for Education of Young Children (May 20, 2016)
The Early Childhood Workforce Gains Global Attention
As a parent, you know first-hand the impact a poorly-trained substitute teacher has on your children and their classroom.
You have a passion for kids and education — and are ready to serve!
You know that when substitutes are
called in, the following may occur:
- Time is too short to learn the students’ individual learning style to best meet their needs;
- Unclear, inadequate, or missing lesson plans;
- General low expectation by teachers, administrators, and students;
- Insufficient training in instruction or classroom management.
At Teachers for Tomorrow, we believe that it’s not only possible, it’s necessary. (And we have the data to back up our beliefs.)
We know that having processes and procedures in place ensures top-quality substitute teachers who are already recruited and trained specifically for your partner schools.
What this would mean
- Compliance with staff:student ratios
- Smoothly run classrooms
- Consistency, Confidence, and Connection
Are you looking to create a monumental change
in the way teacher substitution is handled?
Teachers for Tomorrow Operating System is your direct path to success!
Being able to place highly-qualified substitutes available when a teacher:
- Calls out sick in the morning
- Has an upcoming planned vacation
- Begins family leave
- Experiences a family emergency
- Attends training for a day or two
- Leaves unexpectedly
Still not convinced?
Teachers for Tomorrow Operating System allows you to grow your income while:
- Building or leasing a facility;
- Ensuring only qualified substitutes impact your students;
- Using your business acumen
Not only can you be up-and-running within 30 days of purchase, you can double your investment by placing only 5 full-time subs.