Bureau of Labor Statistics
Child Trends Databank. (2014}
Early childhood program enrollment.
Opportunities abound nation-wide for professional substitute teacher placement companies.
Properly trained and placed
- The opportunity for maximum flexibility, accepting the jobs which fit their schedules;
- A chance to work at several childcare centers to “try on” workplace fit before accepting a permanent position;
- Less turnover because they know where and how they work best;
- Increased confidence in their own abilities and competence.
One study described the belief in substitute incompetence as “a self-fulfilling prophesy.”
At Teachers for Tomorrow, we believe differently.(And we have the data to back up our beliefs.)
You know that properly trained substitutes make all the difference to students and administrators. Teachers for Tomorrow Operating Systems provides all you need to start your own substitute placement company.
What this would mean
- Compliance with staff:student ratios
- Smoothly run classrooms
- Consistency, Confidence, and Connection
If you’re looking to create a monumental change
in the childcare industry and positively impact children’s lives,
Teachers for Tomorrow Operating System is your direct path to success!
Being able to place a trained and vetted substitute when a teacher:
- Calls out sick in the morning
- Has an upcoming planned vacation
- Begins family leave
- Experiences a family emergency
- Attends training for a day or two
- Leaves unexpectedly
Still not convinced?
What if you could dramatically increase your revenue as compared to your teacher’s salary?
Teachers for Tomorrow Operating System provides you with a complete roadmap to jumpstart a new business without:
- Building or leasing a facility;
- Worrying about unqualified substitutes impacting your children;
- Avoiding necessary days off
You can even run your company from your home office!
Plus, you can be up-and-running within 30 days of purchase and double your investment by placing only 5 full-time subs.